Comment on page
11.6. Connecting Your MySQL Database
Connecting Your Database The AI2SQL plugin allows you to connect directly to your MySQL database. Here's how to do it:
- 1.Open the ChatGPT application where you have installed the AI2SQL plugin.
- 2.Navigate to the AI2SQL plugin interface.
- 3.In the prompt field, type "Test mysql Connection".
- 5.You will then be presented with a form to enter your MySQL database details, which include:
- Server Name: This is the IP address or domain name where your MySQL database is hosted.
- Database Name: This is the name of the specific MySQL database to which you want to connect.
- Username: This is the user account that has access to the MySQL database.
- Password: This is the password for the user account specified.
- Port: The default MySQL port is usually 3306, but it may be different depending on your setup.
- 6.After entering your MySQL database credentials. The AI2SQL plugin will attempt to establish a connection with your database.
- 7.If the connection is successful, you will see a 'Successful' message.
If you encounter any problems during this process, please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance. Do note that certain connection issues might be due to network firewalls or incorrect database credentials. Ensure that your MySQL server is configured to accept connections from the IP address of your ChatGPT application.